Welcome to our home and bed and breakfast accommodation, located at the heart of the Ribble Valley in Lancashire.
Pinder Hill B&B in the village of Waddington, which is 1.5 miles north of the pretty market town of Clitheroe, is ideally situated for visiting this beautiful part of the country.
With the Trough of Bowland (AONB) on the doorstep our location is a huge draw for walkers and cyclists.
We can offer accommodation for up to four people in two ensuite rooms - a double and twin. There is off road parking for two vehicles and we also have a secure cycle store.
Due to an unprecedented rise in operating costs we have had to revise our room charges from 1st April. We still offer discounted prices for multi night bookings.
Fruit Juice, fresh fruit salad, yogurt and choice of cereals
Ribble Valley cooked breakfast.
Locally sourced bacon, sausage, black pudding and fried egg accompanied by mushrooms, tomato and baked beans
Something lighter - like scrambled or poached egg on toast
Toast and preserves
Choice of Taylors filtered coffee or Lancashire tea
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
If you have any queries or need any other information, we'll be happy to help. Please contact us via phone, email or message
21 Pinder Close, Waddington, Clitheroe, Lancashire. BB7 3LF. UK
Check in 2.30pm - 5pm
Check out 10.30am
* Pinder Hill B&B is entirely non-smoking
* A deposit of £40 is required to secure a booking, payable within 7 days of making a booking
* final balance is due 24 hours before arrival
* All payments to be made by cheque (in advance), bank transfer or cash. We do not accept card payments
* Check in time is 2.30 - 5pm. Earlier check in may be possible, subject to availability and a supplementary fee of £10 (Please contact us ASAP)
* Check out time is 10.30am
* We do not accept pets
* Any damages by guests must be paid for before departure