Set to reopen on 17th May - fingers crossed🤞
Welcome to our home and bed and breakfast accommodation, located at the heart of the Ribble Valley in Lancashire.
Pinder Hill B&B in the village of Waddington, which is 1.5 miles north of the pretty market town of Clitheroe, is ideally situated for visiting this beautiful part of the country.
With the Trough of Bowland (AONB) on the doorstep our location is a huge draw for walkers and cyclists.
We can offer accommodation for up to four people in two ensuite rooms - a double and twin. There is off road parking for two vehicles and we also have a secure cycle store.
Prices for two people inclusive of breakfast
Our double room is situated at the front of the house, on the first floor, with views of the fields on Pinder Hill. It features a 4'6" double bed and ensuite bathroom. There's plenty of room for your clothes and there is a wall mounted flat screen TV. We also offer complimentary tea/coffee facilities.
Our twin room is situated in our roof space and has views of Pendle Hill. The room has twin beds and an ensuite bathroom. There is a chair, flat screen TV and complimentary tea/coffee facilities.
Fruit Juice, fresh fruit salad, yogurt and choice of cereals
Ribble Valley cooked breakfast.
Locally sourced bacon, sausage, black pudding and fried egg accompanied by mushrooms, tomato and baked beans
Something lighter - like scrambled or poached egg on toast
Toast and preserves
Choice of Taylors filtered coffee or Lancashire tea
Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements
If you have any queries or need any other information, we'll be happy to help. Please contact us via phone, email or message
21 Pinder Close, Waddington, Clitheroe, Lancashire. BB7 3LF. UK
* Pinder Hill B&B is entirely non-smoking
* A deposit of £40 is required to secure a booking, payable within 7 days of making a booking
* All payments to be made by cheque (in advance), bank transfer or cash. We do not accept card payments
* Check in time is from 2pm. Earlier check in may be possible, subject to availability and a supplementary fee of £10 (Please contact us ASAP)
* Check out time is 10.30am
* We do not accept pets
* Any damages by guests must be paid for before departure